48. Let's enjoy science this summer!
School holidays can be the perfect time to explore activities such as science clubs and centres in Luxembourg.
Joseph Rodesch, more commonly known as 'Mr. Science', and Dr. Michèle Weber talk us through what's on offer to engage young minds with science in Luxembourg.
The Natural History Museum in Luxembourg is a great place to start, offering workshops, camps and clubs for young people aged 6 to 18:
- Panda Club at the Natural History museum: 6 - 11 year olds
- Panda Challenge 2021
- Science Club at the Natural History museum: 11- 18 year olds
Science Centres in Luxembourg include:
- Science Centre in Differdange
- Musée Tudor in Rosport
- Park Sënnesräich in Lullange
Online options from Luxembourg, if you want to keep them occupied 'productively' while you're working:
- Science.lu is on YouTube , TikTok and Instagram
And the Science Festival returns to Luxembourg this November:
- Neumünster Abbey in Luxemburg Grund, 11 - 14 November; interactive science workshops and shows.
Joseph Rodesch and Michèle Weber are science communicators with Science.lu which is part of FNR.
You can get in touch with Lisa at www.lisatoniburke.com